Back To Church Plan
Updated: Monday, July 13th, 2020
Although our doors have been reopened for in person attendance, things are a little different to help accommodate the social distancing guidelines. Below is our stated plan for church services and ministries at Victory:
What To Expect:
- Our greeters will be wearing gloves to open the main entrance doors and our auditorium doors will be propped open.
- We will not have nursery care available.
- There will be no children’s church.
- Families will be encouraged to sit together and social distancing will be followed with seating spread out in the auditorium.
- We will not have a handshaking time.
- The offering plates will not be passed but rather placed towards the back for you to give on your way out.
- Masks are encouraged but not required.
Sunday Morning Service
- There are two morning worship services at 9:00 & 11:00AM until further notice.
- We are encouraging those at risk, which are senior citizens and those with underlying health conditions to attend the 9:00AM service.
- For those at risk and watching at home, our 11:00 AM worship service is the only morning service livestreamed.
- Since we are meeting in person at 9 & 11AM, our Adult & Teen Bible Classes have been moved from our 10:00AM time slot to 6:30PM in the place of our Sunday Evening Service.
Sunday Evening Service
- There are no Sunday Evening Services online or in person until further notice.
- In person attending is also available for our Midweek Service.
- Those at risk are encouraged to attend online via livestream.
- The teen ministry will not be having youth nights, but will be combined with the adults in the main auditorium until further notice.
Faith Bible Institute
- Those participating in the FBI's Summer Elective, Biblical World View, are meeting in person at the church starting Monday, June 22nd, at 6:30PM.
- The RU addictions program, which meets on Fridays at 7:00PM, will continue to meet online via facebook.com/baytownru.
- Our Saturday outreach time is cancelled until further notice.
- If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Livestreams for all services are available on our Website, Facebook, or YouTube.
We’re excited that we get to meet in person again, and we can’t wait to see you, back to Church!