Back To Church Plan
Updated: Wednesday, May 13th, 2020
Sunday, May 17th, our doors are reopening for in person attendance, but things will be a little different to help accommodate the social distancing guidelines. Below is our stated plan for church services and ministries going forward:
What To Expect:
- Our greeters will be wearing gloves to open the main entrance doors and our auditorium doors will be propped open.
- We will not have nursery care available.
- There will be no children’s church.
- Families will be encouraged to sit together and social distancing will be followed with seating spread out in the auditorium.
- We will not have a handshaking time.
- The offering plates will not be passed but rather placed towards the back for you to give on your way out.
Sunday Morning Service
- Beginning Sunday, May 17th, there will be two morning worship services at 9:00 & 11:00AM until further notice.
- We are encouraging those at risk, which are senior citizens and those with underlying health conditions to attend the 9:00AM service.
- For those watching at home, our 11:00 AM worship service will be the only morning service livestreamed.
Adult Bible Classes
- Since we are meeting in person at 9 & 11AM, our Adult Bible Classes will be moved from our 10:00AM time slot to 6:30PM in the place of our Sunday Evening Service.
Sunday Evening Service
- There will be no Sunday Evening Services online or in person until further notice.
- In person attending will also be available for our Midweek Service.
- Those at risk are encouraged to attend online via livestream.
- With our Adult Bible Classes in the place of our Sunday Evening Service, our series through the Book of Acts will be moved to our Midweek Service.
Faith Bible Institute
- The Faith Bible Institute, which meets on Mondays at 6:30PM, will continue meeting online for the remainder of the semester.
- Those participating in the FBI's Summer Elective, Biblical World View, will meet in person at the church starting Monday, June 22nd, at 6:30PM.
- The RU addictions program, which meets on Fridays at 7:00PM, will also be reopening its doors for in person attendance effective immediately.
- Our Saturday outreach time is cancelled until further notice.
- If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you feel that it is not within your best interest to attend in person, watch our livestream on our Website, Facebook, or YouTube.
We’re looking forward to meeting in person again, and we can’t wait to see you, back to Church!